If you want to know about NU Professional Master’s Course Admission 2022, this post is for you. National University has published a notice regarding Masters Professional Course Admission Application 2022 on their website. Through this post, we will discuss how to apply for NU professional Master’s course admission 2022. In this article, We will discuss in detail all the information mentioned in the notice published in National University.
National University Masters Admission 2022
On September 11, 2022, the National University Masters Professional Admission 2022 online application started. And the National University Masters Professional course Admission activities will end on September 27, 2022. Students who want to participate in National University Masters Admission must apply for admission before September 27th at 12:00 PM. Because On September 27, 2022, the admissions process will close at midnight.
You can check the NU masters result here
National University Masters Professional Admission Notice 2022
On 9 September 2012, National University published the notice of Masters Professional Admission 2022 on the official website. The notice states that all students who wish to take admission to the Masters’ Professional course during the academic year must submit an initial application by depositing a fee of Rs 300 within the specified date. The image of the notice has been manually added for the convenience of all of you.
NU Masters Admission Date 2022
As per the Masters Professional Course Admission 2022 notice, admission to the regular program for the academic year 2022-23 will begin on September 11, 2022. And this admission process will continue till 27 September 2022 at midnight. Online applications must be submitted by students within the deadline by depositing the prescribed fee.
- Masters Admission Start: 11th September 2022
- Application Deadline: 27th September 2022
- Admission Application Fee: 300 Taka.
- Class Start: 23rd October 2022
- Admission Place: Online ( NU website)
- Print payslip and submit fee:2nd October to 6 th October 2022
NU Masters Professional Admission Subject List
The following subjects are available for admission to Masters in Professional Courses at the National University in 2022-23. The information provided here will help you gain a better understanding of the Master’s Professional Program offered by the National University. The subjects for the professional master’s course at the National University are mentioned below
- LLB 1st part – (2022-23)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism – (2022-23)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Science – (2022-23)
- MSc in Computer Science and Engineering – (2020-21)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – (2020-21)
- MBA in Apparel Merchandising – (2021-22)
- Diploma in Sports Science – 2021-22
- Diploma in Photography (Post Graduate) – 2022-23
- Diploma in Music (Post Graduate) – 2021-22
- Post Graduate Diploma in Theater Studies – 2022-23
- Masters in Applied Criminology and Police Management – 2021-22
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fire Science and Technology – 2023-23
- Mass Media and Journalism First Phase – 2022
How to Apply for NU Masters Professional Course Admission?
How can you apply for Masters Professional Course 2022 admission is discussed below. By following the steps below you can easily apply for Masters Professional Course 2022.
- Firstly you have to visit http://app1.nu.edu.bd/
- Click on the Master’s Tab in the middle of the screen.
- After that press Apply Now (Masters Prof) Button.
- Fill out the form with your information after that.
- On the form, you have to put your Academic information correctly.
- As soon as you input your information, you’ll be directed to the main form for applying for a Masters’s degree.
- Input all necessary information and click the Submit button.
- You will receive an applicant copy after you fill out the form. print it for future use.
- Once your admission is complete, you will be notified through an SMS on your mobile phone.
NU Professional Masters Course Admission Apply Qualification
There are specific terms and conditions for each subject to apply for National University Masters Professional Course 2022. The application eligibility and requirements are mentioned in the image below.
National University Masters Admission fee
|Course name||Fee type||fee|
|1. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism2. Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Science3. Post Graduate Diploma in Photography4. Post Graduate Diploma in Music5. Post Graduate Diploma in Theater Studies6. Post Graduate Diploma in Fire Science and Technology||1. Registration Fee (Per Student)2. Sports fee (Per Student)3. BNCC Fee (Per Student)4. Rover Scout Fee (Per Student)||1,000 Taka 20 Taka 5 Taka10 TakaTotal: 1,035 Taka|
|7. LLB (First part)8. Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Science9. MSc in Computer Science and Engineering||1. Registration Fee (Per Student)2. Sports fee (Per Student)3. BNCC Fee (Per Student)4. Rover Scout Fee (Per Student)||1,000 Taka 20 Taka 5 Taka10 TakaTotal: 1,035 Taka|
|10. Masters in Applied Criminology and Police Management11. Mass Media and Journalism (First Part)||1. Registration Fee (Per Student)2. Sports fee (Per Student)3. BNCC Fee (Per Student)4. Rover Scout Fee (Per Student)||2,000 Taka20 Taka 5 Taka 10 TakaTotal: 2,035 Taka|
|12. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)||6,000 Taka 20 Taka 5 Taka=10 TakaTotal: 6,035 Taka|
|13. MBA in Apparel Merchandising.||. Registration Fee (Per Student)2. Sports fee (Per Student)3. BNCC Fee (Per Student)4. Rover Scout Fee (Per Student)||1,5000 Taka 20 Taka 5 Taka10 TakaTotal: 15,035 Taka|
|14. Admission Cancel Fee (Per Student)||7,00 Taka|
NU Professional Masters Courses Fees Payment Method
The admission fee is to be deposited at any Sonali Bank branch by the students of the concerned college. pay slips can be checked through the login service under Admission Payment Details (Masters Proof). Graduate (Masters Professor) “Registration Fee” sector registration account number 0218100003245 will be mentioned in the pay slip for the academic year 2022-23. A copy of the pay slip will be sent to the nearest Sonali Sending Bank branch. You have to collect the receipt.
In this article, I have discussed how to apply for the NU Professional Master’s Course 2022. I hope after reading this article you will be able to apply for a professional master’s course very easily. After that, if you have any problems applying for admission then comment in the comment box below. We will try to solve your problem. If you like this article then share it with your friend you will get all kinds of educational news from our website.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Has the application for Professional Masters Course 2022 started?
Ans: Yes, Apply has started on 11 September 2022.