Do you want to know about Today’s(31 March 2023) gold price in Bangladesh? The Gold price in Bangladesh Today is 97,560 BDT per 1 Bhori. This is the latest update from the BJUS notice in Bangladesh 2023. We have a soft corner for Gold always and have also a lot of interest in Gold prices in Bangladesh. Though need not buy gold we have an interest in Gold Price In Bangladesh. Right? So, we are here to know you of the actual Gold Price In Bangladesh 2023 updates. In this article, we have given the exact Gold Price In Bangladesh 2023 update of 22K, 21K, and 18K gold.
Gold Price In Bangladesh 2023 Today Per Vori
Last Saturday (25 March 2023 ) the highest price of gold reached 98 thousand 550 takas. Which is beyond the reach of all gold traders and buyers. And in this phase, 3 thousand 835 takas have been increased in a new way.
However, even before this, on December 29, local bullion market prices were said to increase. Not only that, but on this pretext, Bangladesh Jewelers Association (BAJUS) increased the price of gold by 1 thousand 166 taka.
BAJUS Gold Price in Bangladesh Today 2023
|22 KARAT Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED GOLD)||8,370 BDT/GRAM|
|21 KARAT Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED GOLD)||7,990 BDT/GRAM|
|18 KARAT Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED GOLD)||6,850 BDT/GRAM|
|TRADITIONAL Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED)||5,705 BDT/G|
Since 2022, Bajus has increased the price of gold at various times on various pretexts. Which is unimaginable to a buyer. And in view of this, it can be said that at the rate at which the price of gold is rising, we cannot imagine where it will end up.
However, the current gold price of Tk 93,560 will remain in effect until further notice from Bajus. However, if there is any update later, we will definitely publish it on our site. Check the Live Gold price in Bangladesh today.
Read more about the GOLD
Types of Gold in Bangladesh 2023
Like all things in the current market, gold and its quality are usually divided into several categories. But it is known to everyone as a carat. For example 22 carats, 24 carats, 21 carats, 18 carats, etc. There is also a difference between these different 1-carat gold prices. However, it is generally believed that the higher the carat, the better the toto. That is pure gold. So let’s know how much gold is included in carat based.
- 10K Gold has 41.7% pure gold.
- 12K Gold has 50.0% pure gold.
- 14K Gold has 58.3% pure gold.
- 18K Gold has 75.0% pure gold.
- 22K Gold has 91.7% pure gold.
- 24K Gold has 100% pure gold.
Gold Price in Bangladesh Calculation With Gram, Ounce & Vori
When you are thinking of buying gold or want to get a detailed idea about the price of gold, it is important to know how gold is calculated. That is, how many grams is a vary or how many annas of gold is a varhi and accordingly, the price is or what.
When you want to calculate you must know the exact calculation details. So, Know the exact calculation that is usually used for gold:
- 1 Vori = 16 Ana
- 1 Vori = 64.07 Ratti.
- 1 Vori = 11.664 gram
- 1 Gram = 1.37 Aana and 5.49 Ratti.
- 1 Ounce = 2.43 vori
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034768 Gram
Gold Per Vori & Gram: BAJUS Gold Price in Bangladesh 2023
BAJUS always declare the exact price for gold and we all are known that price. So, Let’s know the exact price for gold with variation of caret in Bangladesh today 2023 :
- 1 Bhori 22K Gold Price in Bangladesh is 91,439 Taka.
- 1 Bhori 21 Karat Gold Price in Bangladesh is 86,605 Taka.
- 1 Bhori 18 Karat Gold Price in Bangladesh is 74,241 Taka.
- 1 Bhori Shonaton (Traditional Bengali Gold) Gold Price in BD is 61,878 Taka.
When it’s time to know the price for 1Gram Gold in Bangladesh, then let’s know it:
- 1 Gram 22 Carat GOLD price is 7760 Tk.
- 1 Gram 21 Carat GOLD price is 7,525Tk.
- 1 Gram 18 Carat GOLD price is 6,565Tk.
- 1 Gram Sanaton GOLD price is 5,505Tk.
Gold price in Bangladesh Today 2023: When does it usually increase or decrease?
Gold prices can go ups or downs at different times of the year. However, there is a higher chance of gold prices increasing at certain times of the year. Let’s find out for chances of gold prices increasing in Bangladesh :
- At the beginning of the year. A new gold price is usually fixed at the beginning of the new year. Which usually increases most of the time.
- Gold prices rise before various religious occasions (eg Eid, Puja).
- The timing of budgeting by the government and the price of gold can affect this.
- Moreover, if there is any change in the economic infrastructure of the country or the price of foreign currency increases, the price of gold in the country also increases.
We already known about the chances of gold prices increasing. But do you know when gold prices can be low? Ok, let’s know:
- At the end of the year. All businesses usually close at the end of the year. And at this time all families are usually in a financial crisis. However, during this time the dealers usually offer different gold jewelry. Moreover, there are various plans to increase the price at this time.
- If the economic condition of the country is good or the economy of the country improves in the foreign market, the price of gold decreases.
- If the condition of the stock market is good or improved, the price of gold in the country decreases.
Latest Gold Price In Bangladesh 2023(24K &22K Gold)
We are sharing here Some past dates’ prices and there you can know how the price is increasing day by day. Let’s know:
|Date||22Ct / 1g||22Ct / 8g||24Ct / 1g||24Ct / 10g|
|26-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 39,602.33||BDT 5,400.32||BDT 54,003.18|
|26-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 39,602.33||BDT 5,400.32||BDT 54,003.18|
|25-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 39,602.33||BDT 5,400.32||BDT 54,003.18|
|25-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 39,602.33||BDT 5,400.32||BDT 54,003.18|
|24-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 39,602.33||BDT 5,400.32||BDT 54,003.18|
|24-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,956.13||BDT 39,649.01||BDT 5,406.68||BDT 54,066.83|
|23-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,910.94||BDT 39,287.51||BDT 5,357.39||BDT 53,573.88|
|23-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,909.95||BDT 39,279.56||BDT 5,356.30||BDT 53,563.04|
|22-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,839.93||BDT 38,719.44||BDT 5,279.92||BDT 52,799.23|
|22-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,821.31||BDT 38,570.46||BDT 5,259.61||BDT 52,596.09|
|21-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,847.75||BDT 38,782.00||BDT 5,288.45||BDT 52,884.55|
|21-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,881.14||BDT 39,049.16||BDT 5,324.89||BDT 53,248.85|
|20-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,889.59||BDT 39,116.69||BDT 5,334.09||BDT 53,340.94|
|20-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,920.87||BDT 39,366.96||BDT 5,368.22||BDT 53,682.22|
|19-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,871.59||BDT 38,972.69||BDT 5,314.46||BDT 53,144.57|
|19-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,871.59||BDT 38,972.69||BDT 5,314.46||BDT 53,144.57|
|18-03-2023, PM||BDT 4,871.59||BDT 38,972.69||BDT 5,314.46||BDT 53,144.57|
|18-03-2023, AM||BDT 4,871.59||BDT 38,972.69||BDT 5,314.46||BDT 53,144.57|
|Date||22Ct Gold Rate||24Ct Gold Rate|
|27-Mar-2023, Mon PM||BDT 4,832.23||BDT 5,271.53|
|27-Mar-2023, Mon AM||BDT 4,866.99||BDT 5,309.45|
|26-Mar-2023, Sun PM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 5,400.32|
|26-Mar-2023, Sun AM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 5,400.32|
|25-Mar-2023, Sat PM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 5,400.32|
|25-Mar-2023, Sat AM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 5,400.32|
|24-Mar-2023, Fri PM||BDT 4,950.29||BDT 5,400.32|
|24-Mar-2023, Fri AM||BDT 4,956.13||BDT 5,406.68|
|23-Mar-2023, Thu PM||BDT 4,910.94||BDT 5,357.39|
|23-Mar-2023, Thu AM||BDT 4,909.95||BDT 5,356.30|
|22-Mar-2023, Wed PM||BDT 4,839.93||BDT 5,279.92|
|22-Mar-2023, Wed AM||BDT 4,821.31||BDT 5,259.61|
|21-Mar-2023, Tue PM||BDT 4,847.75||BDT 5,288.45|
|21-Mar-2023, Tue AM||BDT 4,881.14||BDT 5,324.89|
Today’s Gold Price in Bangladesh /1gram (31 March 2023 )
So, obviously, you can now understand what is the current ratio of gold prices and how much is the difference with the previous one. Moreover, here we understand more about how fast the price of gold is increasing in a short period of time. And in that context, one thing we can say about the price of gold is that this price ratio is very likely to continue.
|Qty||22K Gold Rate||18K Gold Rate||24K Gold Rate|
|10g||BDT 48,320.00||BDT 39,540.00||BDT 52,715.26|
|8g||BDT 38,656.00||BDT 31,632.00||BDT 42,172.21|
|4g||BDT 19,328.00||BDT 15,816.00||BDT 21,086.11|
|2g||BDT 9,664.00||BDT 7,908.00||BDT 10,543.05|
|1g||BDT 4,832.00||BDT 3,954.00||BDT 5,271.53|
Know About How You Can Gold Jewellery without Risk In Bangladesh
We all have when it comes to buying gold. And even if we want to buy gold for that purpose, we have doubts. right? Actually gold will be good. Or whether to stay, different thoughts come to mind. So let’s know some tips:
- Even if it is difficult while buying, try to buy good quality i.e. 22k gold.
- When it comes to buying gold, always buy from well-known and good sources.
- Check whether the hallmark is provided at the time of purchase. For example check the 750 ppt hallmarks or Ag’, ‘Au’ etc.
- Always take money receipts from the shop while buying gold.
- Be aware of the gold return policy.
- Moreover, you can also check whether there is any kind of guarantee card for buying gold. It has less risk.
Even though buying gold is our jewelry, it is the wealth of the family. So we are more or less keen to buy gold. And for this, I am anxious to know the Gold price in Bangladesh at different times. And for this purpose, we have tried to inform you about the current price of gold. But even if it is updated again after that, we are for you. So stay with us to get all the updates.